Out to Lunch Festival 2016
We are a forward looking lot here at Folk & Tumble and while most people are busy decorating their houses and looking forward to Xmas we are already looking beyond to the smashing line up that’s just been announced for the 11th Annual Out to Lunch Festival coming up in January 2016.
A quick perusal through the packed programme has already yielded many delights and we’ve put together a playlist highlighting some of the fantastical musical offerings that caught our eye.
Our music highlights are:
- Molotov Jukebox – Black Box 8th January
- Ciaran Lavery & Emily Barker – Black Box 10th January
- Lindi Ortega – Empire Music Hall 16th January
- Saint Sister – Black Box 17th January
- Patty Griffin – Black Box 18th January
- Hazel O’Connor – Black Box 21st January
- Mathew E White – Voodoo 22nd January
- The Mulligan Brothers – Black Box 23rd January
- Villagers – The Mac 26th January
- Aoife O’Donovan – Black Box – 28th January
- The Strypes – Black Box 29th January
- Dick Gaughan – Black Box 30th January
There’s a whole programme of post festive goodies to be enjoyed above and beyond the above list that includes comedy and theatre as well. Don’t just take our word for it though, go over to the festival website and take a look for yourself and remember. Tickets make great Xmas presents.
Whoever said January was a dull, dark and dreary month has obviously never heard of Belfast’s Out to Lunch Festival.